Tuesday

The Five Pounder

I’m sitting here in my chair trembling with excitement. I just watched Jayden’s video from ItsGonnaHurt, and NOW understand the fascination with penis size. He steps up to the plate and rides the biggest gay black cock I’ve ever seen. I’m well-endowed, but this Mandingo makes mine look like a toothpick. But I digress…My point is how incredibly intense it must be to have a bone the size of a forearm up your ass. It’s as close to fisting as you can get…


Jayden, a self-described SIZE QUEEN, gleefully volunteered his ass for destruction.



First, he nursed that chocloate banana to a full erection.



Then he dropped trou, put his legs up, and beckoned that one-eyed black giant to penetrate his tight hole. I would have been nervous as shit. Not Jared. He had anticipated this ass-breaking all day and was begging for it to enter. And in it went. I nearly choked when that black bat reached the half-way point. Not humanely possible, I thought. Then it happened. The dong edged forward, lifting Jared off the bed, until it was balls deep. Both men felt a sense of accomplishment. Then the pumping began in earnest, ending in a cum shot that I can only describe as “herculean.”

Click Here to for 4X FREE Clips of Jared’s Big Black Cock Adventure!